Accounts Receivables Officer
AU$65000 - AU$70000 per annum
Melbourne CBD, Melbourne, Australia
Fri, 26th November 2021
Our client is a well-established organisation currently experiencing sustained growth nationwide. Due to this growth they currently have a need
Our client is a well-established organisation currently experiencing sustained growth nationwide. Due to this growth they currently have a need to recruit an Accounts Receivable Officer to join their team on a 6 month full-time basis with possibility of an extension.
Reporting to an experienced Team Leader; you will take ownership of your ledger and perform a range of tasks as an integral part of the team.
- Banking and payment allocation
- Resolving invoice queries and discrepancies
- Processing and applying customer credit notes
- Collection of overdue accounts
- Account Reconciliations
- Help manage Accounts Receivable email account and provide timely responses to account enquiries
- Processing new trade credit account applications
- Assist with month end responsibilities
- Build effective working relationships with your team as well as with internal and external stakeholders
The ideal person for this role will be a collaborative worker who can take ownership of their role while being part of the overall business. You are passionate about providing a high standard of service to your customers, and you will have the ability to build effective relationships. Prior major account experience if preferred. You must have strong written and verbal communications skills, and prior experience working within a large ERP.
If you are imemdiatelty available or on a 1 week notice period, please hit apply or email [email protected]
Apply for this Job