Accounts Receivable Team Lead
Fri, 8th March 2019
Seeking a dynamic and hands-on Team Lead to help train and mentor a team of two.
My client are currently experiencing rapid expansion and have a rare opportunity for a dedicated, motivated and energetic Accounts Receivable Team Leader to join their finance team on a permanent basis.
- Lead a team of 2 Accounts Receivable Officers
- Full function Accounts Receivable within a high volume environment
- Checking and distributing of invoices
- Allocations, receipting and banking of monies received
- Preparing customer statements
- Follow up on outstanding payments and resolving billing discrepancies
- Daily reconciliations and EOM reporting
- Liasing with line managers
To be successful for this position, you will have a strong and dedicated background in Accounts Receivable. Previous team leader expereince is very highly regarded. This role will be joining a small finance team, within a busy and fast pace environment.
Your problem-solving skills will be of a high level and you will have a good understanding of excel. A driven individual with the ability to meet deadlines, you will enjoy working with people and will have a motivated and positive attitude and outlook.
If this sounds like the next move for yourself, click apply now or phone Nicola Godfrey (03) 9448 3015 for a confidential discussion.