Accounts Receivable Manager
$75,000 to $100,000
Fri, 8th March 2019
Dynamic organisation with a fantastic culture has an opportunity for an experienced AR Manager to join the business in an exciting and growing role.
About the role:
Reporting directly to the Financial Controller, this Accounts Receivable Manager will be responsible leading a team of 3. This role sits within the core AR function and will be heavily involved in the nitty-gritty to ensure relevant recommendations and improvements can be made to the day to day operations of the team.
This role will grow over time giving the successful candidate the opportunity to think more strategically as it becomes more pivotal within the organisation so will suit an energetic, experienced and highly motivated Accounts Receivable Manager. For the first 3 – 6 months your focus will be to ensure improvement through implementing policy and procedures and ensuring your teams capability is maximised across recovering debts.
- Responsible for the reporting, compliance & systems across the revenue management
- Manage an accounts receivable team of up 3 staff
- Providing recommendations for improvements on current processes and working with stakeholders to improve where needed
- Lead the roll out & implementation of systems and new processes for the revenue management area across the organisation
- Budgeting & Forecasting
- Variance Reporting
- Responding to invoice enquiries and managing payment terms
- Develop the brand of the Revenue function & build relationships with key business stakeholders.
- Tenured Senior Shared Services professional who is a specialist in the revenue & Accounts Receivable space
- Knowledge of JDE is preferred, but not essential
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- This position would suit someone tech-savvy as the team currently use more than one system due to the nature of the business.
Due to a high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Senior Consultant – Finance and Accounting
02 9003 4916