Accounts Payable Team Lead
Tue, 8th October 2019
Seeking an experienced Accounts Payable Team Lead to join a busy team.
Our client is an ASX listed organisation, within the Manufacturing/Logistics industry based in Melbourne’s CBD – who are looking for an experienced Accounts Payable Team Leader to come on board.
Managing a team of 5 FTE’s you will be responsible for:
- Lead and manage the Accounts Payable team with a focus on system and process improvement.
- Managing and developing the team including performance management and staff appraisals
- Assist the business with month end reports.
- Creating new strategies to process improvement and improve efficiencies
- Weekly KPI reporting
Given the process that is required in this role, the ideal candidate will:
- Previous experience within a similar Accounts Payable management position
- Proven hands on experience in a similar role.
- Prior experience in managing a large team
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills
- Previous experience within Retail/FMCG/Logistics industries.
This is a fantastic position for someone who is looking for an opportunity to push themselves and to be apart of a great business.