Accounts Payable Officer | SAP | 2019 Start
Fri, 21st December 2018
Great opportunity for an experienced, SAP proficient AP officer who is looking to begin a new role in 2019.
Currently working with an ASX listed company based in the heart of Sydney’s CBD who are seeking a SAP proficient Accounts Payable officer to join their team to ensure the continued smooth operation of the function.
This role would suit an experienced AP officer who is able to start a new role in early 2019 and has utilised SAP heavily in the past.
- Processing invoices
- Matching, batching and coding of invoices
- Setting up suppliers for payments
- Process payments
- Running weekly and fortnightly payment runs
- Expense claims
- Preparation of supplier statements
- Account and Bank reconciliations
- Resolve discrepancies
- Assisting with month end
- Vendor file maintenance
- Ad hoc finance support
- At minimum, 2 years experience within the AP function
- Highly competent in utilising SAP
- Intermediate Excel ability
Accounting & Financial Services
02 9003 4926