Accounts Payable Officer | Perth
$50,000 to $75,000
Thu, 14th March 2019
Leading mining services organisation looking for an experienced Accounts Payable Officer to join their finance team in April 2019.
Our client is a leading mining services organisation and looking for an experienced Accounts Payable Officer to initially start on a 6 month fixed term contract but with the view of the position going permanent.
The Accounts Payable Officer will be responsible for the following duties:
- High volume end-to-end Accounts Payable
- Managing supplier queries
- Timely reconciliation of supplier statements and bank statements
- Monitoring payments and expenditures
- Processing staff expenses
- Managing historical records
- Assisting the Finance Manager with Ad-hoc financial tasks
- Minimum 3 years experience working as an Accounts Payable Officer
- SAP system exposure is an absolute non negotiable
- Intermediate – Advanced MS Excel skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and works well in a team
- Previous experience working within a large finance team is highly regarded
How to apply:
If you are interested in applying for this role then please follow the link, or if you have already met with someone at Mars then please send an up to date copy of your CV.
Please note, due to the number of applications only successful applicants will be contacted.