Accounts Payable Analyst
$75,000 to $100,000
Mon, 20th January 2020
ASX Listed organisation
Hybrid role, gain valuable knowledge across finance
NEwly renovated offices in the heart of the CBD
Sitting alongside some impressive senior leaders, this role supports a broad ASX listed business in their shared services function
Have you been looking to join an established team and learn from the best?
Unlimited career growth potential
Be a part of a large finance team where your input is valued
MARS are excited to be partnering with this established ASX organisation who after a period of organisaed change are looking to continue the growth of their day-to-day functions. With the Accounts Payable team sitting with the group finance function and business partnering with key divisions of the business, this is an opportunity to grow and develop your skill set and expand to a role much bigger than a business-as-usual AP role.
With the AP embedded as a critical part of the business this is an opportunity to drive your career whilst being supported by a number of impressive individuals.
In this role you will be responsible for;
- Ensuring invoices are processed accurately and in a timely matter
- partner with business stakeholders to proactively follow-up and resolve any potential issues and escalate where appropriate
- Confidently engage with suppliers via various means of communication
- Investigate and use iniative to solve issues, applying an investigative skill set
- Share knowledge across the business and work in collaboration with a large finance team
If this role sounds like your next move and you have experience using SAP, excellent communication skills and looking for your next challenge, get in touch with Ed Burgess via ‘apply’ or give us a call on 02 9003 4900 – reference this role if calling.