Accounts Payable Analyst
$75,000 to $100,000
Tue, 20th August 2019
Work close with the Finance Manager
Work for a highly profitable organisation
Utilise your expertise in Accounts Payable
This position has become available due to business growth and internal promotions. Join an organisation who is a leader in their market!!
About the Business;
Based in the Inner Suburbs of Melbourne, join an established team in a highly desirable business with a brand new modern office space. The Manager is looking for a experienced Accounts Payable Analyst to work collaboratively with the Finance team.
Duties and Responsibilities;
- Manage the full accounts payable cycle from receipt of invoices to payment;
- coding invoices, matching purchase orders, obtaining approval, and entering the invoices into the accounting system SAP.
- Process employee expIense reports, including verification of receipts and coding.
- Prepares batch check runs, wire transfers, and ACH transactions.
- Responsible for monthly accounts payable journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Ensure all Accounts Payable policies and procedures are adhered to including travel and related expenses, vendor approval and invoice processing.
- Responsible for imaging and record retention of all accounts payable documents.
- Manage vendor relations and build effective partnerships.
- Partner with Corporate Controller to identify and implement process improvements
- SAP knowledge essential
- Demonstrated attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Experiencing maintaining AP General ledgers and budgets
If this position is of interest, and you have the relevant experience please hit apply now.
You must have the right to live and work
in this location to apply for this job.