Tue, 12th May 2020
Fixed term contract – Immediate start
Broad role, including recent experience with payroll
CA or CPA qualifications, highly regarded
Long term contract opportunity with a reputable business. Broad role covering financial and management accounting. Immediate start.
Our client is a large and highly regarded community focused organisation with offices nationally. An opportunity has arisen for a contract Accountant to join their small yet busy finance team on a fixed term contract basis until early 2021.
Reporting to the Financial Controller you will be a vital part of the finance team and your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of financial and management reports
- Month end processing including reconciliations, journals and adjustments
- Assist the Financial Controller with the annual budgeting process
- Oversee the accounts payable and receivable functions to ensure data integrity
- Fixed asset register, FBT and superannuation
- Support the Financial Controller with ad hoc projects
- Admin support for the ERP system, as required.
- CA/CPA Qualified (highly regarded)
- Previous experience in a large, fast paced organisation
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Accuracy and a keen eye for detail.
If you are interested in applying for this role then please follow the link.
Please note, due to the number of applications only successful applicants will be contacted.