Thu, 15th April 2021
Our client is looking for a well rounded accountant that is interested in technology and is keen to learn and grow within a collaborative team.
MARS is working with one of Perth’s premier technology companies who’s growth over the past 5 years has been more than impressive. The application of this technology has been felt throughout the government, private companies, mining, sport and retail too.
Working closely with the senior leadership team you will work with central finance in a well rounded role managing day to day finance and some general analysis. You will be required with partner with the wider business to ensure all areas of the business are managed according to overall goals and objectives.
- Business partner with commercial and operational divisions.
- Month End Financial reporting and Balance Sheet Recs.
- Cash Management and processing.
- Assisting with budgeting and forecasting.
- Accounts Receivable & Debtor management.
- Understand Tax Legislation issues.
- Assist with ASX statutory financial requirements.
- Providing support to the Finance team with day-to-day financial operations.
- 3-5 years of accounting and finance experience.
- Accounting or Commerce degree.
- CA/CPA qualification is a must.
- Experience within business partnering across a business.
- Strong communication and financial commentary experience.
Based north of the city our client is looking to appoint an accountant asap but is willing to wait for the right candidate.