Fri, 8th February 2019
Project Co-coordinator for an exciting relocation and workplace design project. Great career opportunity and great salary.
Our client is a leading Education organisation that’s currently undertaking a major relocation project and moving into a single campus site, which will also have an influence on their workplace design and feels for the environment and spaces. As result they are looking to add a Project coordinator to join the Change PMO function.
Working in the PMO reporting into the Transformation Change Manager this Project Coordinator will not only undertake Project Coordinator duties but will have the opportunities to run and participate in the focus group and influence the decision for the relocation and workplace design projects. As a result, this individual will ideally have previous relocation experience, with strong organisational skills and be highly autonomy.
- Create and maintain project documentation, reporting, minutes, registers and budgets etc;
- Maintain, update and communicate status reporting as required with key stakeholder groups across the organisation and project;
- Ensuring that correct people are invited to the most appropriate forums;
- Provide strong engagement with stakeholders across the group such as management and business sponsors;
- Managed Project resourcing and project scheduling.
- Strong experience as a Project Coordinator with previous relocation and workplace project experience;
- Mature experience in partnering with business stakeholders to understand core project requirements and deliverables;
- Strong organisational and project scheduling skills;
- Strong communication skills with the ability to engage effectively with all levels of the business.
If this is you please click the APPLY button or contact Arnie Nyariri at MARS Recruitment.