Risk & Compliance Advisor
Wed, 2nd June 2021
Ready to take your career in Risk & Compliance to the next level?
Energy distributing network connecting over 1.5 million customers to traditional and renewable sources. The company are spear-heading the industry with new innovative technologies to provide clean energy solutions. This is an established Western Australian business with newly refurbished offices based in Perth CBD.
As Risk & Compliance Advisor, you will play an integral role in the effective management of policies and frameworks, ensuring regulatory obligations are being always adhered to. One of two SME’s and as part of a wider team, you will have strong backing from the senior leadership to mitigate risks across the business, as well as being a trusted advisor to them on the electricity market from a compliance perspective.
This is a largely autonomous role, where no one day will be the same. Enjoy great exposure to key internal and external stakeholders including the industry regulatory bodies.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, Economics, or Business
- Background in a similar role: compliance, internal audit or Big4 consulting in a highly regulated environment
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the Australian Energy Market
- A keen eye for attention to detail
- Excellent project and time management skills
- The ability to converse effectively with all levels of stakeholders
- Outcomes focused
How to Apply
To confirm your interest and to explore this opportunity further then please click “Apply Now”. If you would like to have a confidential discussion about your career and learn more about other openings in Risk & Compliance, then please call us on 08 6465 4690 today.