- Play a pivotal role in providing exceptional accounts payable services
- Opportunity to learn and grow, with flexible work practices
- Work at one of Australia’s leaders in retail
- Part-Time 3 days per week with flexible work options
About the Role
Bring your expertise and experience in Accounts Payable and join our friendly team supporting our branch staff and external customers.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Accounts Payable – end to end processing of AP accounts using Apparel 21 preferred
- Reconciliations of accounts and following up overdue payments
- Communication of issues that may affect branch operations
- Building relationships and working collaboratively with others
- Customer queries
Ideally you will have a Certificate in Accounting or equivalent Accounts experience, preferably for a retail organisation with AP purchase-related invoice matching skills. This is not essential though! You will also have demonstrated experience using Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
Other skills and experiences will include understanding of retail business transactions, excellent written and verbal communication skills, time management, problem solving and effective interpersonal skills.
If you are looking for a new part time position within Accounts Payable, please hit apply or alternatively email [email protected] with an updated resume.