Location: Lavender Bay
This is a great opportunity to join a start-up fintech organisation that specialises in non-bank lending. The role exists within a small team of 3-5 people that work collaboratively to support the client service function of the business.
This role provides the opportunity to work in a close-knit team alongside the Senior Customer Service Advisor, Head of Client Services, and other team members as they support you in your role, contributing to the success of the wider team.
In this role you will provide support for all customers in terms of answering their queries and providing information on the organisation’s products and services.
You will also have the opportunity to work alongside the Sales and Marketing team, assisting with new business development by connecting with potential business customers.
The benefit of joining a smaller team and getting exposure to different aspects of the business is that you will develop skills that can be utilised throughout various stages of your career, enhancing your professional growth and development.
Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Providing excellent customer service through a variety of platforms including live chat, email, and phone calls.
- Building rapport with customers to understand their needs, frustrations, and feedback; relaying this to the business to improve processes and products.
- Handling payment-related queries; investigating missing payments and direct debits.
- Assisting vulnerable customers by providing support options.
- Assisting the Sales and Marketing team when required by prospecting potential business partners.
Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, a friendly personality, and an eagerness to learn. If you have the desire build a career and develop new skills, you would likely fit in well with this team and their culture.
It is essential you have:
- Strong rapport building skills and a desire to create positive customer experiences.
- A willingness to take on a variety of tasks, multitasking across customer service and assisting the Sales and Marketing team.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or administration.
Please note, previous experience in a contact-centre environment is not essential for this role. If you are eager to transition into this role by leveraging the interpersonal skills you have developed in your previous roles, don’t hesitate to apply.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for this role, please apply directly via this advertisement or send your CV to [email protected]. If you would prefer to have a chat or have any additional questions, you can reach me at 02 9003 4938.