On behalf of a client, a well-established insurance firm based in Sydney’s CBD, we are looking for a superstar administration to join a busy team in their HR department. This is a full-time Monday – Friday, temporary contract for 2 months, with the possibility to be extended, starting immediately. The role requires three days of training in the office and has the flexibility to work from home.
In this role you will be providing administrative assistant to the HR team including end-to-end employee lifecycle, managing HR files and data, and assisting with documentation for Welfare, Health, Safety, and the Environment within the company and recruiting.
This is a company that provides professional development, offers training opportunities as well as several additional benefits. The role will suit someone who has a keen eye for detail, has previous administration experience and enjoys working collaboratively in a team.
- HR Administration to the team including the management of all HR documents and data
- Inputting data and transferring project Information into the system
- Assisting with Ad hoc projects when requires
- Managing the HR inbox
- Providing reports to the team and business
- Assisting with invoices with the Payroll team
- Updating the health and safety policy and implementing safety measures.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work towards tight deadlines and prioritise workload.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to implement confidentiality.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office.
- Eager to learn and grow within a company.
If you are immediately available, are a strong administration, and thrive in a busy environment please apply today! This is a role that will go quickly.