MARS Recruitment are currently partnering with a well known organisation based to the east of Perth CBD. We are seeking experienced Management Accountant for a Permanent role within the central finance division. This role will have a focus around management reporting, some treasury functions, compliance and continuous process improvement.This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who is ambitious, displays ownership within their role and is looking for a new challenge in a growing company.
- Prepare budgeting and forecasting for the group.
- Liaise with the wide finance team in preparation of management reports.
- Manage the end of month process with senior accountants.
- Daily cash management and monitor cash-flow internally.
- Define and implement new processes.
- Provide support to site admin team with invoice queries.
- Ad-hoc reporting and project work assigned by the Financial Controller.
- CA/CPA qualified.
- May consider a strong and highly experienced candidate from the Big4.
- 2-4 years of accounting experience.
- Ability to work as a team toward tight deadlines.
- Communicate effectively across various internal divisions.
- Experience in mining, contracting and services is favourable.