An exciting new opportunity to work within a paediatric Private Practice in SE Melbourne working alongside the director of the practice. The role is open to experienced Speech Pathologists that are either a Team Lead or looking to move into a team lead role, however New Graduates are also welcome to apply.
This position will see the right candidate working directly alongside the director of the practice to assist with the growth and leading of the Speech Pathology department within the practice. There are currently 2 clinics with a new exciting Speech Pathology clinic due to open in 2022. You will be part of the leadership team within this clinic supervising students and Junior Speech Pathologist’s. This would be a fantastic opportunity with great experience working within paediatrics that is looking for the next step in their career to move into a more senior/management role.
Within the practice you will also be working alongside Occupational Therapists, Psychologists, Social Workers, Art Therapist’s, Play Therapist’s and Family Therapist’s. In this role you will be providing services to children with various speech difficulties.
- Experience working within paediatrics
- Ideally experience leading a team but this is not essential
- Good knowledge and understanding on the NDIS
- Tertiary qualifications in Speech Therapy and registration with SPA
- Australian driving licence and access to a reliable vehicle
- Fantastic ongoing professional development opportunities
- Family friendly and flexible workplace
- Supportive and friendly working environment
- Fantastic supportive team
- Opportunity for a Senior Speech Pathologist to move into a Team Lead role
- To apply online, forward your resume by using the “apply for job” button, alternatively for a confidential discussion please contact Holly Gilson on 02 9003 4907 or [email protected] Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted about the role