An exciting new opportunity to work within a paediatric Private Practice in SE Melbourne working with a fun and friendly team. This position would be suited to a New Graduate Occupational Therapist or someone that has experienced and is able to work independently.
Within the practice you will also be working alongside Speech Pathologists, Psychologists, Social Workers, Art Therapist’s, Play Therapist’s, and Family Therapist’s. In this role you will be providing services to children with various speech difficulties. I have met with the team, and they are fun, friendly, welcoming and there is always jokes and laughs happening around the clinic. It is a really welcoming environment, and they are looking for someone that is like minded to join them and the team in their fantastic therapy clinic.
About The Role:
- Comprehensive evaluation of children’s performance and participation across all life domains
- Provide strengths-based approach to identify children’s talents, skills and interests
- Identify limitations and challenges to work on increased performance and participation
- Group and individual based therapy
- Design and implement agreed intervention plan to promote children’s skills, independence and participation, learning and social relationship.
- Experience working within paediatrics
- Good knowledge and understanding on the NDIS
- Tertiary qualificationsOccupational Therapy
- Australian driving licence and access to a reliable vehicle
- Fantastic ongoing professional development opportunities
- Family friendly and flexible workplace
- Supportive and friendly working environment
- Fantastic supportive and really fun team
- Opportunity for a Senior Speech Pathologist to move into a Team Lead role
To apply online, forward your resume by using the “apply for job” button, alternatively for a confidential discussion please contact Holly Gilson on 0413 645 737 or [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted about the role