MARS Recruitment are currently in search of an experienced Occupational Therapist to join a dynamic, wide-ranging, and committed national therapy services organisation on a permanent, full time basis.
Due to their excellent reputation and ongoing demand for their services, they are currently in search of an experienced Occupational Therapist with early intervention experience, to take up a position in Durack, Northern Territory!
Our client specialises in supporting children and young adults who may be suffering from developmental delays or a disability. Our client believes in a holistic approach and work with families to ensure the therapy services are as inclusive as possible.
Our client specialises in supporting patients and their families to develop language, motor, cognitive, social and emotional skills, and provide therapy supports for children with developmental delay or disability, including autism spectrum disorder.
They are looking for Occupational Therapists that are driven, great communicators and put their clients first.
You will have the opportunity to work in clinics, client homes and/or schools.
Duties and responsibilities will include.
- Develop holistic therapy plans within a multidisciplinary team and provide direct community, school based and home-based intervention and support programs.
- Extensive stakeholder engagement both internally and externally
- Provide both direct and indirect intervention
- Conduct assessments
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Work with senior management in relation to ongoing development of processes and procedures to ensure for continued positive improvement
- Develop clinical resources
You will be either an experienced or graduate Occupational Therapist within the childcare environment and will ideally possess:
- Post graduate experience but open for new graduates
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Enjoy working with children.
- Be a good active listener.
- Leadership skills.
- Tertiary qualifications in Occupational Therapy
- Full & General registration with AHPRA
- Current police check
- Working with children
What’s on Offer?
This is a Full-time or Casual position with a very well-recognised organisation within Australia. You will receive ongoing professional training and development and further your skills as an Occupational Therapist.
If you feel this is the position for you, then please click on the ‘APPLY’ button without delay or contact Beth on 0481988039 or [email protected]