This is a Claims Assistant role within a well-regarded reinsurance organisation based in the Sydney CBD. In this role you will be responsible for working alongside a team of analysts and you will report to the Regional Chief Actuary. The core purpose of this role is to assist with a variety of tasks that support the Claims process.
This is a temp role with potential to turn permanent, and you will transition smoothly into this role with the assistance of the team who will handover the responsibilities, and support you to get up and running.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has a Claims background and an understanding the end-to-end Claims process, including the administrative side.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor mailbox for premium data received, save data to folder, add to planner and work with team leader to allocate someone to process the data.
- Support work on processing of bordereaux, including:
- Saving Cedant received data to correct folders
- Sending Cedant Payment Remittances
- Manually adding policy records in respect of all Group claims
- Performing sanctions checks – initial checks for review
- Identifying and cleaning up duplicate records
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience within an end-to-end Claims management role (ideally within Life Insurance or General Insurance).
- An understanding of Life Insurance and Reinsurance products.
- Strong administration skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
If you are interested in this role, please feel free to apply or contact me for additional information. You can email me at [email protected], or call me on 02 9003 4938.