A privately owned Australian investment group headed by a reputable leadership team with a combined 60+ years of real estate investment experience. This innovative firm are a real WA success story, having enjoyed continued growth over the years. With a comprehensive offering of specialist capabilities across; private and public equity, as well as debt financing. This innovative firm have the competitive edge with a unique perspective on commercial real estate and capital markets with over $800m of equity deployed nationally since their inception.
Due to a continued strong deal-flow and significant organic growth, the firm wish to appoint an ambitious Investment Analyst to their Direct Assets team. Reporting to the Director, you will play an integral role by supporting key investment decisions and work across all aspects of the transaction lifecycle.
Key responsibilities include:
- Preparation of financial models to assess new investment opportunities across multiple product types;
- Running sensitivity analysis, variance analysis, or preliminary valuations of prospective acquisitions;
- Industry research relating to acquisitions, including pricing trends, portfolio construction and related developments.
- Preparation and presentation of investment documentation for the investment committee review;
- Maintenance of asset management models and cash flows for the existing investment portfolios;
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field such as Commerce, Economics, Property or Law
- A minimum of 1.5 years corporate finance experience – Big4 accounting (M&A, TAS, VALS), investment bank or boutique advisory
- Strong financial modelling capabilities including the various techniques and valuation methodologies
- First-class communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to quickly & accurately analyse and communicate results, including views on financial and non-financial aspects of a transaction.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills with the ability converse with both internal and external stakeholders
How to Apply
Interested to learn more and understand if this opportunity is the one for you, then click apply on the link below. For a confidential discussion, about your career and other similar roles then please get in touch at [email protected] or 08 6315 3604.