Supply Services Officer – FMCG – Temp to Perm
Thu, 29th March 2018
Excellent opportunity for a dynamic Accounts Officer to join this Global FMCG business. Immediate Start. SE Suburbs location.
My client is a well-known, global FMCG business and the clear leader of their market. With a reputation for a supportive and great internal culture, they are seen as a Employer of Choice in the Melbourne market. As a result of an office relocation, an opportunity has arisen for a talented Accounts Officer to join their growing team. Candidates must be immediately available and willing to travel to two separate office locations.
As a member of the greater Finance team, your responsibilities will be inclusive of the following:
- Manage the day-to-day operations of payment systems
- Ensure payments are made to suppliers accurately and on time each month
- Handle loan processing and update master data accordingly
- Drive improvements to current systems and processes
- Deliver exceptional customer service to suppliers
- Support projects and ad hoc requests
Key skills and experience
- 2 – 5 years’ experience within accounts role – experience in rebates, pricing or payroll is necessary
- Experience using AS400 or SAP preferred
- Strong systems knowledge and an ability to pick up new tools quickly
- Strong communication and customer service skills
If this looks like you, please contact Tayler Bridger at MARS Recruitment via the details listed below.