Senior Data Analytics & Insights Lead
Thu, 12th April 2018
Join a world class data and information management practice using the latest technique and technology to transform the customer experience.
About the business
Top ASX 50 listed organisation undertaking an enterprise digital transformation, this organistion is using data to drive its future decisions. Join what is fast becoming a world-class data and analytics practice using the latest tools and technology.
About the role
- Work closely with stakeholders across various business units to understand key data and reporting challenges, and work to provide insightful thinking to create new strategies
- Engage with stakeholders across various business units to define and understand their strategic goals
- Assess the current evaluation landscape to support measurement of these requirements
- Perform analysis to identify gaps and opportunities for data led improvements
- Promoting cross-skilling with other team members to ensure rapid response to stakeholder needs across differing business units
- Be a key influencer in determining new business rules, processes, and logic for improvements
- Promote a data and insights driven approach by identifying opportunities where data can improve business decisions
- Utilise advanced analytics techniques and identify new opportunities back by the data to increase business growth and revenue
- Providing key insights into the analysis, delivering recommendations that will allow the business to diversify
Skills and experience
- Ability to motivate and drive teams in applying innovative approaches and using diverse initiatives
- Strong knowledge of SQL to extract, manipulate, join and analyse data
- Strong understanding of data structures
- Experience using Tableau Solutions across Tableau Desktop and Server
- Knowledge of report design/data visualisation best practices
- Exposure to SAP CRM/ISU highly favourable
- Ability to elicit and clearly document requirements from a broad range of stakeholders.
- Ability to effectively translate business requirements into pragmatic process and data led solutions
- Experience in agile delivery methodologies and scrum
- Experienced at structuring responses to complex problems, assessing proposed solutions and communicating actions and risks clearly
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Quick and attentive learner. The ability to grasp complex problems in short timeframes.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in analytical role and or a related function
- Experienced in delivering actionable recommendations to non-technical audiences
- Tertiary qualification in a related area such as statistics, mathematics, or analytics
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity please hit the ‘APPLY’ button or for more information please call Xavier at Mars Recruitment