Senior Commercial Analyst (Supply Chain) – FMCG – $150,000 package
Fri, 25th August 2017
Excellent opportunity to join this leading FMCG business in a senior business partnering role. Supply Chain focus. Based in the Western Suburbs.
About the Business:
My client is a leading FMCG business with a strong footprint both locally and abroad. Known for their excellent working culture, flexible work environment and professional development programs, they are an employer of choice in the Melbourne market. Their offices are based in a the Western Suburbs of Melbourne.
About the Role:
My client is currently seeking a Senior Commercial Analyst with supply chain experience, to take up a key business partnering role.
Specific responsibilities to include:
- Act as commercial business partner to the Supply Chain & Logistics function
- Lead a team of two Commercial Analysts
- Lead the Logistics commercial planning activities including the annual budget, mid-year forecast & monthly forecasts
- Lead the Logistics commercial reporting activities, including month-end analysis
- Provide insight on key drivers, including preparation of management reports & KPI scorecards
- Partner the Logistics team to identify and execute continuous improvement initiatives throughout the network
- Experience in commercial or financial roles with Logistics and/or FMCG experience preferred.
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint and ERP skills
- Strong communication skills and ability to translate analysis into action orientated insights.
Please follow the links to Apply for this role. For further information, please contact Liam Killen via the contact details listed below.
Senior Consultant – Accounting & Finance
(03) 9448 3008