Senior Change Manager – Regulatory Reporting
Fri, 10th November 2017
Excellent Opportunity for a Strong Project Manager
Manage Change Project across Functional Teams
Great Career Opportunities
A leading financial services, is currently seeking an experienced manager with strong projects experience to join a high performing team.
Our Client, a leading financial services, is currently seeking an experienced manager with strong projects experience. This role will provide great exposure to senior management and fantastic career prospects.
The role will involve, but will not be limited to:
- Manage the regulatory change project development and implementation
- Develop and maintain regulatory reporting systems and identify process improvement opportunities
- Provide technical support, analysis and advice on ongoing regulatory changes to stakeholders
- Maintain strong cross functional relationships across the business
To be considered for this position you will have:
- CA/CPA Qualified or equivalent
- At least 5 years experience from financial services or baking
- Regulatory reporting experience being a distinctive advantage
- Big 4 experience is highly regarded
- Ability to coordinate across a number of stakeholder groups
- Strong project co-ordination and change exposure
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please send your resume in word format to Talita Sousa on Talita.Sousa@marsrecruitment.com.au
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence.
Senior Consultant – Mars Recruitment
T: 02 9003 4924