Senior Analyst – Equities Product Control
Fri, 10th November 2017
Award Winning Leading Employer of Choice
Excellent Opportunity to Enjoy Real Work Life Balance
Fantastic Company Culture & Excellent Benefits on Offer
Excellent opportunity for an experienced product controller to make a move from a banking environment into a leading global trading firm.
My client, a leading trading house with a global reach are looking to secure the expertise of an experience product controller who has a deep understanding of equities and other financial instruments.
This role would be excellent for someone looking to make a move from a tier 1 investment bank who is excited by working for a dynamic business with expanding operations regionally.
You will work closely with senior stakeholders across the business as well as build a close and trusting relationship with the front office. In addition, you will also require an understanding of, and contribution to the other functions of the wider Product Control/Finance group.
- Primary face off for the equities, equity derivatives and SWAP’s trading desk
- Preparation, analysis and reporting of daily P&L / Balance Sheet and provision of commentary
- Reconciliation of cross currency exposure and
- Perform Balance Sheet review and control
- Support projects for process improvement including back office systems and risk system development
- Analysing accruals including capital usage, interest, expenses and commissions
- Communicate with the front office, IT and other departments
- Recommend ways to improve P&L and Balance Sheet review and reporting
- Ad hoc requests and analysis
- CA/CPA/CFA qualified with 5+ years PQE
- Previous product control experience is essential
- Strong knowledge of financial instruments
- Advanced Excel skills with knowledge of macros/VBA
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement skills
- The ability to work closely and build a close working relationship with the front office
Senior Consultant – MARS Recruitment
02 9003 4908