Marketing Manager – FINANCIAL SERVICES (x12 MONTH CONTRACT)
Fri, 1st December 2017
Market leader within Financial Services. Strategic marketing role, career progression a focus.
About the Company
Our client is one of Australia’s largest financial services companies, and offer a full range of products and services, such as financial advice, investment management and various planning and trustee services. Currently, they require a Marketing Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the development and implementation of integrated marketing campaigns
- Manage all marketing output including PR, Brand, Communications, Social Media, Advertising and other marketing initiatives
- Plan, execute and implement digital campaigns
- Introduce innovative marketing ideas/campaigns to increase brand awareness to engage clients and prospects.
- Develop, analyse and make informed decisions from key marketing data, insights and analysis
- Working closely with the rest of the leadership team and other company departments to ensure a coordinated approach to marketing campaigns
Skills & Experience:
- Degree qualified in Marketing or Communications
- 7 + years experience in a Marketing role
- Strategic and tactical marketing experience
- Experience in brand identity management
- An ability to build strong relationships
- Excellent time management skills and an ability to prioritise
Benefits and Culture:
- Global leader within Financial Services
- Excellent staff benefits
- Immediate progression opportunities
- Brilliant team environment
To apply please click apply or call Brea Bugeja at MARS Recruitment on 03 9448 3007 for a confidential discussion.