Marketing Manager – FASHION
Wed, 31st January 2018
Premium retailer, strong national presence. Entire lifestyle offering. Manage a team of marketing professionals. Brilliant team environment.
About the Company:
Our client is a women’s fashion retailer. For many years, they have been a cornerstone brand for women in Australia and New Zealand. They sell a range of core basics, accessories, shoes, active wear and swimwear.
Currently, they are looking for a Marketing Manager. You will work with a team of marketing professionals, that will help you bring to life your marketing plans.
- Manage all strategic and operational aspects of the marketing function, including development of a comprehensive marketing strategy (a mix of ATL and BTL)
- Develop and implement marketing programs to build and enhance the brand
- Develop, analyse and make informed decisions from key marketing data, insights and analysis
- Accountable for tracking and reporting ROI on all major marketing activities
- Develop and implement online customer acquisition and retention strategies
- Manage the process for any artwork, graphic design and POS requirements
- Work with the retailers in order to maximise in store marketing
Experience and Skills:
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Business, PR or equivalent
- At least 5 years experience in a Marketing Managers role within retail
- Experience managing a team
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of project management skills
- An ability to build strong relationships
What our client can offer you:
- A brilliant team environment
- Varied marketing role
- Work life balance a focus
- Work for a global retailer, leading the Australian market
To apply please click apply or call Brea Bugeja at MARS Recruitment on 03 9448 3007 for a confidential discussion.