Internal Audit Manager – $120-$150k Package – Melbourne CBD
Thu, 21st December 2017
Opportunity for an Internal Audit Manager to join a high profile ASX top 20 business offering significant career progression opportunities. Melb CBD.
The Internal Audit Manager will be working for a global ASX top 20 business and true Australian success story. With a reputation for quality and diversity, they are seen as an employer of choice throughout the Australian market.
Reporting into the Head of Governance & Assurance, the Internal Audit Manager will contribute the greater strategic development and will focus on the planning, delivery and execution of operational audits, in addition to:
- Plan, oversee and execute operational and IT internal audits, including ongoing audit matters
- Report on operational audit matters to senior management
- Develop the strategic and detailed internal audit plan
- Work in collaboration with the risk management team to prepare and execute risk/control assessments
- Prepare and execute audit reports and committee papers
- Attend audit committee and board meetings
- Manage 1 direct report
- CA/CPA qualification
- Must have Big 4 background, ideally to Manager level
- Strong operational auditing experience
- Well developed communication and influencing skills
- Exposure to having worked in a large, complex environment
- Ability to work autonomously
If this looks like you, please click APPLY or contact Tayler Bridger via the details listed below.
Consultant – Accounting and Finance
03 9448 3005