Home Lending Specialist
Thu, 8th February 2018
Join a firm who genuinely care about their people and helping grow their career.
Competitive base salary + generous bonus structure.
Offer your clients award winning mortgage products.
You will be the main point of contact for home loan inquiries and will also cross-sell other bank products for one Australia’s most prestigious banks.
- Join a successful and positive working environment
- Attractive remuneration + super + uncapped commissions
- Use your drive to develop new networks & increase your customer base
About the company
With a strong focus on developing local communities this is an opportunity time to join one of Australia’s top Financial Institutions, who continue to invest in their staff and who are empowered to assist customers with all their banking & finance needs.
About the role
In this role as a Home Loan Specialist, you will be responsible for assisting new and existing customers with all their personal banking needs. You will also play a vital role in the ongoing success of the branch within the local community.
- Accountable for the driving increased revenue and retention within your portfolio
- End to End management ensuring all quality and compliance requirements are met
- Participate in company-wide and local initiatives that results in greater efficiencies and market share
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in home finance sales role gained within a banking environment
- Desire to work in a team oriented product sales environment will ensure success in the achievement of both individual and team targets
- A passion for providing exceptional levels of customer service
- Exceptional relationship building and business development skills
Culture & Benefits
- Have access to some of the best banking, wealth and insurance benefits in the market
- Be provided with online learning, training modules and career planning tools to grow
- Encouraged to participate in the community through paid volunteer leave and secondments available
- A highly competitive salary and performance based incentives will be available to the successful candidate.
To be eligible for this role, you must have:
- Certificate IV in Finance and Mortgage Broking
- Proven lending experience and passion for sales delivery
- Understanding of the local market demographic, business/ industries and the local markets financial need and opportunities.
- Knowledge of product solutions to identify most appropriate solution to meet customers’ needs.
- Sales experience, including pipeline management, opportunity management (ability to present solutions to the customer and gain commitment) and proactive customer contact
- Business and financial acumen are considered an advantage
- Strong communication, presentation and networking skills
- Strong customer focus
- PC proficiency
***Remuneration – 80-110K + SUPER + BONUS***
02 9003 4921