Group Finance Manager – $105,000 – $115,000 Package – Property
Fri, 16th March 2018
*Growing Property group with a diverse national footprint *City Fringe Location *Direct Report to Finance Director
About the company:
Located in Melbourne’s city fringe our client is one of Australia’s most diverse and rapidly growing property and investment firms. They have a strong national footprint and continue to deliver excellent year on year growth.
About the role:
Reporting to the Finance Director, the mandate of the Finance Manager is to oversee the day to day running of the finance department and manage a small team.
Specifically the Finance Manager is responsible for the accounting of the group’s entities as well as monthly reporting and forecasting. This role is positioned as the second in charge of the finance function across the core business and associated entities. Initially this role will be more focused on technical accounting and reporting, but over time will grow and develop a more commercial flavor.
- CA Qualified / CPA Qualified
- 3-5 years post qualified experience
- Ideal candidate would have experience within the Property sector OR be coming from a chartered environment having managed Property clients
- Outstanding communication skills and stakeholder management skills
- Basic understanding of corporate structuring, trusts, multiple entity accounting and tax
- Positive attitude and willingness to develop new skills