Functional Consultant – Time & Attendance
Fri, 9th March 2018
Leading ASX listed business
New Kronos Time and attendence implementation
12 months fixed term opportunity view to extend
Functional Consultant leading global organisation new Time and Attendance implementation. Good opportunity with strong career growth.
Join an industry leading ASX listed organisation who are undertaking significant investment across their entire IT environment as they look to innovative across the group. As a result of this investment in IT, they are now seeking an experienced Functional Consultant to lead the Kronos T&A implementation.
Forming part of the Payroll Applications team the Functional Consultant will lead the implementation of the Kronos work central Time & Attendance solution with particular focus on integration with other applications. Whilst working closely with IT Vendors for high level design, detailed design, and functional support for build and quality assurance of the implemented solution. Hence, this individaul with have experience working end to end from initial design to BAU competition.
- Liaise and work with internal stakeholders to document detailed business requirements for Payroll and Time;
- Work with the IT vendor for setup of the Time Processes in the T&A system;
- Support the functional stream leads to manage risks and issues arising through the program and escalate where necessary;
- Work closely with the data team on data migration activities related to Payroll & Time;
- Engage the business, organizational transformation leads, IT vendor and IT operations support organization to agree plans, risks and other key decisions required;
- Manage acceptance of IT vendor activities and deliverables and ensure compliance against contractual commitments
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience implementing Kronos T & A solutions end to end with strong implementation skills;
- Experience working in multiple large scale ERP projects with experience in design, build and testing of a T&A solution;
- Experience in the design and development of functional specifications for Time & Attendance related interfaces;
- Management of complex projects that include stakeholder management from Business and IT teams;
- Strong stakeholder management skills, vendor management skills and IT engagement skills;
- Strong experience with ITIL practices and procedures;
- Relevant ITIL or IT certification.
If this is you please click the APPLY button or contact Arnie Nyariri at MARS Recruitment.