Financial Planning & Analysis Manager – Property Investment & Development
Mon, 4th September 2017
Property Development business. Broad Commercial Role. Property Investment & Development. Manage team and planning, analysis and development function
Our client is a leading Property Investment and Development business. This is a rare opportunity to work closely with the CFO and General Manager in a commercially focused, varied role.
To manage and oversee the day to day activities of the FP&A function the role will be responsible for;
- Monthly preparation of management reports for the business
- Coordinate preparation and consolidation of budgets & forecasts for the business
- Management Reporting including P&L, cashflows and KPI reporting & forecasting
- Bank Reporting as required.
- Cashflow management & reporting.
- Assist with the development of efficient and effective financial systems & controls.
- Protect value of company assets.
- Overview / implementation of various Finance Department projects as required.
- Qualified accountant ideally with property sector experience
- FP&A or Management Reporting experience.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent commercial mindset and analytical skillset.
- Confident user of accounting systems