Finance Manager / Controller – 3 Month Contract – Leading Healthcare Business
Fri, 8th September 2017
Direct report to CEO
Flexible working environment
Attractive hourly rate
Great opportunity to work for a leading Tasmanian organisation in a leadership role.
About the business:
My client are a leading healthcare organisation whom are enjoying sustained period of growth off the back of a number of disciplined strategic decisions. And as a result of this sustained period of profitability and growth the business are now looking to hire a talented and detail orientated finance manager / controller.
About the role:
Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for managing the groups day to day finance & IT activities and lead a small team of dedicated professionals.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ownership of the groups financial systems and processes
- Driving best in class financial and management reporting
- Balance sheet management
- Leading and overseeing the internal controls and audit process
- Budgeting and cashflow management
- Ad-hoc project work
- CPA/CA Qualified
- Available to commence immediately
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Balanced skill set across both financial and management reporting
- Willingness to be a team player and delve into the detail