Digital Optimisation Manager – Banking
Thu, 8th February 2018
Key leader in Banking. Join a thriving team, work on the largest transformation project. Career development a focus.
Our client is an ASX listed Bank that is looking to continue to add to their Digital Marketing team to assist in delivering the largest transformation project.
Currently, they are looking for a Digital Optimisaiton Manager. This Digital Optimisation role aims to work cross-functionally to design and deliver a market leading Digital experience for our Customers.
- Manage the Digital Optimisation approach and process for digital assets
- Manage the approach and delivery of Digital Marketing initiatives aligned to the group digital, brand & marketing strategies
- Identify Digital Marketing insights and opportunities, including digital marketing developments and best practices
- Define and implementation of the search and social media strategy aligned to the group digital strategy
- Manage the ongoing initiatives aligned to search engine marketing and search engine optimisation initiatives across the group
- Actively engage with stakeholders across the organisation to increase the understanding of Digital Marketing and Optimisation within the organisation.
- Tertiary qualifications – Degree in Marketing, Communications, Information Systems or related disciplines
- 7 years+ experience in digital marketing and/or delivery of digital projects
- A solid understanding of digital technologies and Content Management Systems.
- Experience in a broad range of digital marketing initiatives including website/mobile development, display, email marketing, SEM and SEO
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
To apply please click apply or call Brea Bugeja at MARS Recruitment on 03 9448 3007 for a confidential discussion.