Thu, 12th April 2018
Join a growing team in a great company as their Digital Marketing Analyst, leading the analytics space for the company to make a real impact!
The Digital Marketing Analyst is a key member of the Digital Marketing team which is responsible for the ongoing growth and adoption of our digital channels.
My client really values its staff, with many in-work benefits like flexible working hours, great remuneration packages, modern and well located offices (CBD) and many more personal benefits.
As a fun and hard working team, my client is expecting the same from the Digital Marketing Analyst. They’re looking for a technically gifted but collaborative individual that can articulate their findings and make a real impact on the business.
The real focus of this role is as follows:
- Leveraging the Adobe Marketing Cloud’s data to monitor, report and create action on digital activity
- Providing data lead actionable insights and recommendations that lead to member/employer growth
- Act as the specialist point of contact in data, analytics, tag management, governance around data schemas and dashboards
- Improving analytics and data adoption and understanding through training and knowledge sharing.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Develop and maintain analytics strategy
- Develop reporting dashboards to help drive decision making
- Conduct deep dive analysis using data discovery, visualisation and analysis methodologies and techniques to identify and recommend key digital activity and action
- Use visualisation tools to tell interactive stories to influence and drive goals of acquisition, activation and retention
- Help formulate and implement multi-variate and A/B test strategies
- Making recommendations to optimise member experience and online content strategies (SEM, SEO, Affiliate & Display)
- Identifying business critical issues through online and digital behaviour insights and communicating across the business
- Report on key insights and trends and identify key opportunities areas to improve digital performance
- Improve key digital metrics around acquisition, activation and retention
- Manage data and tracking process governance across all digital channels
- Create and maintain data, connections, logic and linkages between Adobe Marketing Cloud software and other data systems (such as the BI tool and Acurity)
- Work collaboratively and cross functionally with other areas to socialise digital performance and insights
- Provide data driven recommendations for digital initiatives
- Increased adoption of analytics data to drive decision making
- CDO team members well versed in the use of data and reporting in the Adobe Marketing Cloud
Knowledge and experience
- High level of expertise in Adobe Analytics or similar web analytics tools.This is pivotal to a successful application.
- 4+ years demonstrated experience in leading web analytics strategy and customer/marketing analytics
- Degree qualified (economics, statistics, engineering or similar – desirable but not essential).
- Demonstrated experience delivering data-driven insights, campaign/content intelligence and business intelligence
- Experience with other Adobe Marketing Cloud solutions like Target, Audience Manager and Campaign is preferable.
- Proven experience optimising and analysing data, including multi-variate and A/B test strategies, with specific experience on increasing acquisition and conversion rates in key areas
- Strong theoretical understanding of behavioural analysis, statistical modelling, performance marketing.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of business stakeholders, project managers and technical developers.