Data Analyst – 4-6 Week Contract – Melbourne CBD
Fri, 6th April 2018
A growing education organisation is looking for an Analyst with strong excel skills to join this high profile finance team. Initial 4-6 week contract.
As a leading education organisation throughout Australia, this organisation is going through a period of growth and transformation. In an initial 4-6 week contract, the Data Analyst will be responsible for extracting data and providing calculations on a short term project.
- Conduct data extraction from legacy system, manipulation and cross calculations
- Drive calculations to ensure compliance is met
- Calculate repayments
- Calculate adjusted balances
- Data analysis or payroll background preferred
- Workforce analysis experience preferred
- Strong excel skills
- Collaborative mindset and ability to work in a team based environment
If this looks like you, please contact Tayler Bridger at MARS Recruitment via the details listed below.
Senior Consultant – Accounting & Finance
(03) 9448 3005