Commercial analyst | CBD location | Long term contract
$75,000 to $100,000
Thu, 11th January 2018
The Organisation A West Australian icon with an outstanding reputation for providing reliable and to quality services. The culture in the
A West Australian icon with an outstanding reputation for providing reliable and to quality services. The culture in the organisation drives progression and graduates through to managers are encouraged to continue studying and learning to get the best results for themselves, the customers and the company. A fantastic culture, work life balance and superb offices make this one of the most sought after employers in Australia.
This is a long term contract with a chance of going permanent and you will be working alongside a team of business partners and reporting directly to the Lead Business Partner you will be mentored and gain great exposure to multiple areas of the business. You will act as a key link between finance and operations and deliver strategic information and assist with various stakeholders to ensure budgets are accurate.
- Budgeting, forecasting and analysis
- Stakeholder engagement and support commercial decisions
- Continuous improvements – systems, financial performance, processes etc.
- Scenario, research and competitor analysis
- Prepare business cases to be presented to management regarding key decisions
- Interrogate systems and data
- Ad-hoc analysis as required
- You will have experience in a similar business partnering, commercial analyst or financial analyst role liaising with multiple stakeholders
- You will ideally be CA/CPA qualified or equivalent
- Strong excel skills/financial modelling
- You will be immediately available or available at short notice
How to apply:
If you are interested in applying for this role then please follow the link, or if you have already met with someone at Mars then please send an up to date copy of your CV
Please note, due to the number of applications only successful applicants will be contacted