Child Health Nurse | Regional WA
Fri, 9th March 2018
Experienced Child Health Nurse needed for the Kimberley Region on a permanent basis
Mars Healthcare are currently seeking an experienced Child Health Nurse for a permanent position based in The Kimberley region of WA.
About the opportunities:
Your role will be working as a Child Health Nurse for a local community clinic. You will have the opportunity to experience living and working in picturesque parts of Western Australia and work Monday – Friday from 8.30am – 4.30pm, leaving you lots of free time to explore.
About the Organisation
This organisation is a leading NGO who deliver primary health care services to local communities within the surrounding area. Reporting directly into the Clinic Manager, you will work as part of a multi-disciplinary team and working with babies, children, mothers and their families in supporting them with their primary health care needs, in a culturally appropriate way.
In order to be considered for this type of role you must possess the following;
- AHPRA registration with no restrictions
- Valid working rights for Australia
- Possess a post-graduate qualification in Child Health
- Must have remote/regional experience
- Competent in conducting immunisations
- Possess the ability to work autonomously
- Be high organised
- Good communication skills
- Valid driver’s license
- Valid police check
- Valid working with children check
- Be seeking a challenging and rewarding working environment
- Superb coastal location
- Competitive salary / hourly rate based on experience
- Full-time hours
- Education support – both in house and externally
- Excellent additional benefits
- Accommodation + flights
- Relocation allowance
If you feel the above position is for you, then please click the ‘APPLY’ button without delay or contact Ceri Hoult on 08 6465 4691 / Ceri.Hoult@marsrecruitment.com.au for a confidential conversation.